Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MOM Album

This is an album that I made for my Mom last Mother's Day. It was a chipboard album that I painted and then embossed with a damask pattern. I gave her a picture frame album the previous year, which had pictures of us in it. So, I didn't want to do another album of pictures (I didn't really have enough new ones of just the two of us to do that anyway!). I decided to go with some vintage pictures of Mothers and Daughters, along with Mother/Daughter poems, lots of buttons and I even crocheted a couple of flowers to add to it as well! One of the pages has a diecut teacup, in which I added a real Chai tea bag. It smells divine to this day!!! I was really happy with the way it all turned out. She keeps it standing up on her hutch and it makes a perfect addition to her lovely house, which is decorated with a Shabby Chic feel!



2 comments:

  1. hi amanda! your album is gorgeous. thanks for stopping by the etsy workshop. i'm glad you found it this week! :)

    xoxo, amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous album,love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete